Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seriously...

Seriously - I would really like you guys who read this to comment - every once in a while - Kim, Sharon and Gamma are like the only people who comment... and i talk to 2/3 of those people like every day ---- and gamma was here today - so EVERYONE else out there ---- make me feel like this blog thing is interesting to read (Amie...):)

5 comments:

Kim said...

You mean that you don't post just for us exclusively?

Anonymous said...

I read it.. don't comment cuz' I usually don't want everyone to read what I say. But seriously BTW, I TOLD you so! I NEVER get to say that!!
:) LW

Anonymous said...

Okay! Okay! I get your point. I mean can't people just enjoy doing something without having to put effort into it. I verbally tell you I love it isn't that enough. HA HA HA!!! So yes I do read your blog an Kim's very frequently and I love every word of it. However, Thomas is funnier than Lily. LOL!

Have a great Birthday. Enjoy turning 31! Love ya!

Amie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm here!

Kim said...

Ok- Amie, now you're going to have to comment on my blog- hehe