Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dinner with the In-Laws...






Some might say dinner with the in-laws is not the most fun thing to do on a Thursday night, especially when the Indigo Girls are in Athens... But not me!!! - really not me... Gamma came over to visit and then we took Lily and went to meet up with Aunt Sharon, Uncle Matt & Cousin Kendyl!!!!! We had a fun... really - I enjoy being close with my sis-in-law not only in location but also friendship - plus dining with adults is fantastic :) (double plus Matt paid for our dinner!!! thanks again by the way...) The girls got to play, we got to talk, and laugh at Matt when Sharon was taking his picture with Lily. Do you know who goes to a BBQ place and orders buffalo chicken tenders???? Well the 3 of us did - Gamma just had veggies - no one ate BBQ!!! CRAZY!!!! Kinda like going to a chicken place and ordering a Philly cheesesteak!!!!

The girls are getting more and more interactive each time they see each other and I know as soon as Lily starts walking - there will be a lot of running going on between the two of them. Lily was really interested in Kendyl's mouth. Poor Lily doesn't have any teeth yet and Kendyl has a mouthful - so I think Lily was trying to figure out what they were. Kendyl was very nice and allowed Lily to stick her fingers in her mouth with out chomping down on her finger. They are already starting a loving cousin relationship... Cousins are very important to me - I love every single one of mine and see them as friends as well as cousins - so I hope that Kendyl and Lily do the same...

No comments: