Thursday, May 1, 2008

One Step at a Time...

So Lily has attempted walking from me to Jimmy on more than one occasion - she even walked a little at KK and Granddaddy's with Jamie, but today she all by herself took more steps than she ever has - so I think we can call it officially started!!!! We were outside playing near her swing set and I thought 'I will get my phone camera out and take a video' (she has been 'elephant' walking outside for a while) and she took the football - stood up and started walking... it was really sweet.... and I'm glad that I was there to see it - and that modern technology allows me to share it with you.... hope I can figure out how to attach it.... And yes I know I cut her head off in the picture a little - but that wasn't the part that was walking....:):):)

7 comments:

Kim said...

So cute!! Way to go, Lily!!

Anonymous said...

Soon the girls will be chasing each other around the house!

Anonymous said...

aww yay lily!!!

Anonymous said...

Thata Girl!!! She is growing up way to fast!

Rebecca said...

That's great. And plus, she was carrying something. I would think that would be even harder. Now, it's all over for you! That's so neat to see though. Congrats!

Nancy said...

Hurrayy for Lily!!!!

--Nancy (Nandy)

Anonymous said...

it's on now!!! let the games begin, good luck keeping up lmao. That is awesome that she is growing up so fast, well fast enough. Your right, thank god for technology and others everywhere can watch Lily. Thanks and I'll stop back later. PS. susposed to hear something about the house late this week.

Jamie, Gina and the boys