Wednesday, February 27, 2008
GOOD NEWS!!!!
OK so I wanted this week to have some good news - and it does... Lily has cut a tooth... (or maybe more than one - not sure yet) YEAH - I was a little worried that she would be the only pre-schooler without teeth. The only problem is we only slept 3 hours on Monday night - and none of that was consecutive. She did sleep better last night, but I really think she might have developed an ear infection in the middle of all of this. We are going to check that out today. Remind me again why I wanted her to have teeth????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad she will not grow up to work at waffle house. Its no fun cutting teeth :(
wow, teeth. I am so glad they are finally here after I was wondering so much..and wrong so many times! Can't wait to see it! :) LW
Post a Comment